Monday 24 June 2013

ICAD #24

Very quick ICAD today - couldn't find my fibre tip pen and the nearest equivalent handy was one of the whiteboard markers I use for my wipeable fridge magnets :-D  Very thick tip so difficult to get any detail but quite like some of the overall effects.  Trip to the art shop tomorrow to get more fibre tip pens :-)




Like the effects I've created on our tiny patio/balcony at the flat too, with my pebbles from Cornwall and my new baby dragon sculpture - he's now cradling a heap of 'treasure', tiny crystal chips from a lovely little shop in Tintagel :-)  



My sunflower plants all survived, though a couple are looking a bit droopy (they drooped as tiny seedlings and seem to be continuing to grow that way!), and my lavender is finally coming into flower.  



Not sure why dragon picture turned out so red-tinted with the flash but love the way his treasure sparkles :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment