Wednesday 12 June 2013

ICAD #11 and #12

Loving the zentangles so two cards in a row inspired by the new doodle patterns I'm learning :-)

The first one was started in the muffin bar in Lewisham shopping centre, lol, though it took several hours in total to get it this far.  Some patterns are copied and others I just went with the flow.  There are lots of more complex patterns that I want to learn so zentangle could be featuring quite highly over the next few weeks :-)


#12 started from a video on Youtube "How to grow a mandala", though my version is nothing like the version that was illustrated (which is actually the point!).  I then used zendala inspired patterns to fill the empty space around it - when I'd finished, it looked to me a bit like it was floating in the clouds :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment