Sunday 23 June 2013

ICAD #23 and some holiday photos :-)

ICAD #23 - I am free to live joyfully
This ICAD was inspired by patterns in the paving at the retreat where we were staying and the affirmation came from an exercise that we did in how to move forward from a 'stuck place'. 

The paving slabs looked like this 


- and this was how it looked when I drew it in the sand (difficult to see the scale here but those are my footprints around the edges, so it was about a metre across).

I am free to live joyfully

I loved how much more I saw around me in terms of inspirations for art because of doing the ICAD and how much more creative I have become just from a simple daily practice.  For me, it is still not the quality of the end result that matters, but the process itself and what I am learning from it :-)

Close-up of stream running down to the beach

Ripples from drops of water

Sand zentangle with pebbles and crystal chips

Sand zentangle with seaweed and shells

Framing wildflowers at Tintagel Castle

My version of zen rocks :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment