Monday 17 June 2013

ICAD #17 and a road trip :-)

Very excited to be going on a trip down to Cornwall this week for a reiki retreat near Tintagel :-)  Even more excited that my partner is coming with me and is fully prepared to play with energy with me!  After all the derisive 'dolphin nonsense' comments from my previous relationship, I still can't quite believe I've found my true soul mate, who not only supports me and actively engages as well.

My ICAD for today was quite a challenging one - I am a bit afraid of black paint and rarely use it for fear that it would swamp the whole image.  So I decided to try and paint some cards as black as I could as backgrounds to see what the effect would be.  And it's actually quite hard to make a background really black!  Here's one of the cards I like the most....

It really reminds me of clouds moving away after a storm :-)  

Got to scoot now to load the car :-)

P.S. and it is actually 07:45 am on 17 June so not sure why my blog has suddenly started to use a random date/time stamp (currently indicating I wrote this at 23:39 on 16th which is presumably an American date/time stamp???) 

P.P.S Yep, it had reset to US Pacific time so now it's back on Greenwich meantime, my posts are all back in the correct place, lol


No comments:

Post a Comment