Thursday 6 June 2013

Disappointing day

Today has been a day full of disappointments and frustrations. I have not made time for an index card today and it is now nearly 11pm, though in my partial defence, I was late home from work, hurtled straight into a 90 minute yoga class with only minutes to spare, then had to pack and drive for 90 minutes to get back to my home in Berkshire.  So pretty much my whole evening vanished after a crazy day at work.  The yoga class wasn't as relaxing as I'd hoped so I'm now trying to relax and unwind enough to be able to sleep when I go to bed.  Am really not in the mood for creating a card but maybe a zentangle will help me reach that chilled out space.  

To add insult to injury, my old iPhone 3GS has exploded, presumably the battery has blown up, pushing the screen out and cracking the back cover :-(  Really not having a good day!

....so the zentangle didn't quite happen :-D  This is a Christmas stamp that I dug out from years ago when I was trying to make my own cards.  I was feeling a bit miserable then started counting my blessings, and this is what emerged :-)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment