Monday 1 September 2014

Day 7 of 30

01 Sept.
Have finished typing up the last few days journal entries so how are things today? 
Still a bit tired but slept well in my own bed.  Got a session with Sebastian this afternoon so need to get myself together and do some work on my bedroom before then.  Very little motivation to get back to it though the thought of T staying over on Wednesday is a bit of an incentive.  Since it is already past 11am, I had better get on with it, lol. 

Stripped a lot of wallpaper and now feel motivated enough to continue tomorrow, with the aim of finishing as much as possible by the end of the week.  Very tired now having had a 3 hour session with Sebastian and a pole class, plus have visited the new gym down the road and will be going to my first class tomorrow night.  The plan is to do a six week trial membership and get properly fit again, which is desperately needed.  I have lost a lot of my core strength and definitely need a lot more stamina.  

Made some juices before going to pole class so have ginger shots and tomorrow's daily dose already prepared :-)  I will get back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment