Monday 1 September 2014

Day 6 of 30

Woke up groggy yet again.  Desperately needed the loo but ignored it for over an hour to go back to sleep.  Need to go to bed earlier but that won't happen today as I'm in the tunnel from 7-8 with nearly 2 hours to drive home.
Definitely back to juicing tomorrow - hate feeling this lethargic.  And sort out the gym membership as I am sluggish and unfit plus I need to shift about a stone in weight.  Madame Podgy!

Took it easy with packing up, starting gradually in the morning with most of the contents of the bell tent whilst keeping the stall open.  Went to a Breath and Voice workshop with Gray (who forgot and was late, lol) which was intriguing even though I don't agree with all of his assertions.  He believes that our given birth name is what links us to our ancestors and needs to be honoured.  I believe that my name is a useful label that can be changed as circumstances dictate.  But I did enjoy the sounding of the vowels for each of our names and felt more confident with my own voice.  And I will do the exercises for my original given name as well as with my current name as there is obviously still more to be healed from my childhood.  Layers upon layers, I do find it somewhat depressing that there doesn't seem to be an end to it...

Tunnel was great fun and my side sliding has definitely improved, though still quite a way from perfect, lol.  Did some 3 way and that got better over the sessions too.  Still need to remember to point my toes to keep my legs from waving all over the place.  Got better with mantis position too - having my arms too high definitely makes me very floaty!  It's hard work to keep them down but will practice that in freefall when I've got lots of space for my wobbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment