Monday 1 September 2014

Day 4 of 30

Woke early, deactivated the alarm and went back to sleep.  Slept until 8 though could have gone later.  
Earth Magic card - Forest: Breath.  Need to take slow deep breaths and release.  
Goddess card - Isis: Past Life.  It tells me to do past life regression which was a workshop I rejected yesterday!
Bought an arctic wolf drum bag from Julie who has the stall opposite, even though my drum totem is a buzzard!  
Julie MacRobert, Child of Importance  macrobert1@tiscali.co.uk

Did the Past Life Regression workshop with Juanita and was partly bemused and partly disappointed.  Was very frustrating that she kept letting people in late then losing her train of thought.  We had a couple of volunteers and got the predictable 'death-by-hanging-and-I've-got-throat-chakra-issues' and a 'death-by-stabbing-and-I-have-pains-in-my-gut'.  I'm somewhat cynical about past life regression but then I don't think I've been here before and if I have any choice in the matter, I definitely won't be back.  When we did the meditation to go back to our past life that needed to be resolved, I ended up as an alien energy form, with feelings of being abandoned and alone, with very great loss, despite other beings there with me.  Also fairly predictable given my beliefs.  Not sure quite why I needed to go through the process but I'm learning to do as I'm told, lol.  

Drew a card to give me guidance on what to do with Rich and drew Vision Quest again!  So that is very clear and from our discussions so far, looks like it will be in October.  Took another one to see what I needed to learn from my experience with Jay and drew Whale - Breach.  Another fairly clear message so they do occasionally answer questions!!

Fell asleep watching Ros make a drum and dreamed about someone taking me to see his death in a car accident.  He wasn't upset about it and said he hadn't felt most of it.  Presumably that's my brain trying to process the workshop from earlier.  

Chatted with Ros a bit then got into bed properly.  Was holding Rich's wooden heart when he texted me at 11:30pm to say he could feel me and I was happy.  Had a brief chat via text then I fell asleep again.   

No comments:

Post a Comment