Wednesday 27 August 2014

Day 2 of 30

27 Aug 2014: 

Slept really deeply last night and was only woken by the sound of a text message. Considered going back to sleep but decided to get a few things done this morning before heading out to the climbing wall with Sam at lunchtime, then will see what the afternoon brings :-)

Haven't fully unpacked the car and am already gathering stuff together for my next trip (heading up to Earthdance on Thursday) so would like to make a bit of progress on the house before I leave.  Baby steps will do !  My bedroom is next on the target list, it will be great to have a restful place to sleep instead of walls that need paint stripping off and plastering.....

A few other little niggly jobs to do today, like booking a car service and MOT, starting the process of selling the Porsche and going shopping for things I need for my next camping trip.  Like a kettle!!

So I decided to draw a card for the month of September to see what might be in store - big shock to draw "Desert - Vision Quest"!!  I have been considering doing another Vision Quest for a while and nearly signed up to do a women-only one in the summer.  Then shied away from it, though also considered the September Quest in North Wales.  Other opportunities came up and again, I dropped the idea so I was more than a little startled to be presented with this one.  Though I have also offered to hold the space for someone else who wanted to do a Vision Quest on his own terms - maybe that would provide the solitude and quiet without needing to dedicate 11 days, a lot of money and a lot of travelling.  I figured I might need a Power Animal to go along with the Quest so pulled Squirrel  - Preparation: Get ready for BIG CHANGES (card emphasis, not mine!).  Whilst I was shuffling the deck, a card fell out face-down so I put it to one side.  When I turned it over, it was my very first Power Animal Koala - Empathy.  Getting side-swiped here, lol.  To top it all off, I drew a Goddess Guidance card since I'm obviously going to need some help with this little lot and got Mother Mary - Expect a Miracle.  Guess I'd better buckle my seatbelt and get ready for the ride.....

No comments:

Post a Comment